The Performance Mindset Method
The Performance Mindset Method will help you, your team and organization to create new ways of thinking and step out of your comfort zone to make the most of challenges and opportunities. The course content is based on decades of research in cognitive science and high achievement.
Results show that focusing on the foundational level has a significant impact on productivity, profitability, human relations and workplace culture. These are the very factors that determine the overall success of every organization (even if you are a solopreneur).
This course helps individuals and organizations solve their performance challenges by:
- Understanding the science of the mind and how it affects behavior
- Taking a “deep dive” by identifying fundamental thinking barriers to effectiveness and achievement
- Gaining clarity and focus over the never-ending distractions that can sabotage productivity
- Cultivating innovation, creativity, and accountability
- Improving levels of confidence by improving self-efficacy and collective efficacy
- Providing the tools to overcome resistance to change and increase employee engagement
- Taking goal setting to a new dimension
Who Is the Method Best Suited For?
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals wanting to grow their business
- Managers and leaders who are implementing a new initiative or dealing with change
- Those who are seen as high potential and need a proven professional development process
What Makes The Mindset Method Different?
Many studies and research, including The Blanchard Companies “Making Change Stick”, state that 70% of all change initiatives fail. The question is why? The answer is… an insufficient focus on culture, internal resistance, and lack of outside expertise in establishing a formal approach to bring about the desired change. In today’s knowledge economy, people are being paid to think, and with constant change, there is more pressure than ever. Peter F. Drucker said, “We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn.”
The Mindset Method provides the formal approach to make the change and make it stick. The method is based on decades of research in cognitive science and high achievement. It is not NLP, the law of attraction or Polyana ideas. It’s intentionally delivered over a three-month time frame to help participants internalize the content.
Accountability and community are built into the program to help you put the content into action:
- Built-in check-ins and benchmarks. Along with the one on one strategy session, I will personally check in with you throughout the course to make sure you’re moving forward (and if not, I’ll help get you unstuck and back on track).
- Private learning community. You’ll have access to our private community and discussion forums to engage with other business professionals.
The latest research from neuroscience and cognitive psychology show that sales people with a growth mindset are happier and sell 38% more than their fixed mindset peers according to Gerhard Gschwandtner, CEO of Selling Power magazine.
STRESS, TENSION & PRESSURE
EXPANDING COMFORT ZONES
THE PERFORMANCE WEDGE
THE IMPACT OF EFFICACY
CULTURE & CHANGE
SOLUTION FOCUSED RESULTS
IQ vs EQ
BOLDER GOALS PROCESS
The Performance Mindset Method isn’t sales training, but it can help you to achieve more sales.
It’s not leadership training, but it can help you be a better leader.
It’s not life counseling, but it can help you be a happier, more fulfilled person……
*The course is available for individuals and teams in a virtual format.
**For organizations looking for onsite training, the program can also be delivered via live facilitation over two-days.
The Performance Mindset Method Includes:
- 9 Modules on a virtual platform (in a self-paced format) complete with bonus videos, resources, and hacks
- 9 Live webinars (recorded and converted to audio) covering each topic in depth with real life examples, actionable tactics, and Q & A time to answer your questions
- Access to the virtual platform for a FULL year!
- Private learning community to connect with other business professionals through the discussion forums
- A 1:1 strategy session focused on your business goals. ($200 value)
- Just Another Leap book. Each participant will also receive a copy of JAL to use as a textbook for the course. ($15 value)
- Built-in check-ins and benchmarks for accountability, action, and reinforcement
The virtual course kicks off on September 12th. Space is limited so to register today to reserve your seat.
(Your credit card will NOT be charged until September 8th)
Joyce is a pleasure to work with. She has been instrumental in helping our organization navigate through change. Joyce is an excellent listener and is genuine in helping our organization. She is passionate about her work and she creates energy in the room. I admire her high-quality work and she continuously adds value to our organization.Chad A. Wilkins